[Sonar] The Maeflies TONIGHT 3/22 - The Aster Cafe with Jason Craft

J.R. johnrainaldi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 16:43:56 CDT 2013

Hi all late on this... sort of forgot about it... oops... will see whoever
can make it!  Do not have reservations so no idea about seating.
J.R.

Aster Cafe
*St. Anthony Main
125 SE Main Street
Minneapolis, MN 55414*

$7.00 Cover
*Don't Miss The Maeflies TONIGHT!!
The Aster Café in St. Anthony Main, Minneapolis!
Friday, March 22 *
At 9:00pm the Maeflies hit the stage with their rich harmonies, banjo,
mandolin, guitars and more………
Special Guest: Jason Craft will be performing with the Maeflies on
keyboard, creating an all-new Maeflies sound!

The Aster Café is a downtown-favorite music venue with great acoustics,
comfortable seating and a full-service bar. The Aster offers a tasty dinner
menu; including small plates, sandwiches, salads and featured flatbreads.
Reservations are recommended, starting at 8pm.
Call for reservations: 612-379-3138. For more information, go to
http://www.aster-cafe.com or http://www.maeflies.com.
Tell all your friends! We hope to see you there! Let’s keep our 10 Year
Anniversary Party going!!!
Mark your calendar now for The Maeflies future show: "The Maeflies Live at
the School II" on Saturday, April 20. The show will be RECORDED at The
School II Bar & Bistro in Chanhassen. We need your presence to make it
happen!!!!

This email should only be sent to those who have asked to receive it. To
unsubscribe, please go to the Mailing List page on the Maeflies website.