[Sonar] Sonar Snack List!

Ken Stieers kstieers at yahoo.com
Tue May 14 11:47:31 CDT 2013

Hey all,

I created this list by pulling the boat numbers from finishers from last seasons Sunday races.

I didn't assign snacks for the days we have parties and the Regatta weekends...Turned out that it was only one rotation...
If you can't do the weekend assigned PLEASE trade with someone!!!!

Date  EVENT  Boat.
19-May  1st A Series, 1st Champ Series  137
26-May  2nd A Series,2nd Champ Series  311
2-Jun  3rd A Series, 3rd Champ Series  24
9-Jun  4th A Series, 4th Champ Series  391
16-Jun  "A" Series Party, sponsored by the J/22 & J/24 Fleets  party
23-Jun  Sonar June Rumble One-Day Regatta  464
7-Jul  1st B series, 6th Champ Series  370
14-Jul  2nd B Series,7th Champ Series  371
21-Jul  3rd B Series, 8th Champ Series  40
28-Jul  Sonar July Rumble One-Day Regatta  69
4-Aug  "B" Series Party, sponsored by the Ensign and Sonar Fleets  party
11-Aug  1st C Series, 11th Champ Series  24
18-Aug  2nd C Series, 12th Champ Series  486
25-Aug  3rd C Series,13th Champ Series  159
1-Sep  4th C Series,14th Champ Series  548
8-Sep  Star of the North Regatta  SotN
15-Sep  Sonar Team Race Regatta  Team