[Sonar] North Sails In Season Discount Opportunity - J22, J24, Sonar and Capri 25

Howard Noreen Howard.Noreen at infor.com
Thu May 23 10:52:15 CDT 2013

Hello

I have worked with Brian Hayes of North Sails to bring a special opportunity to the WYC fleets that participated in last week's program.

In season discounts are available through fleet purchase programs and, typically, they require all sails be from the same class.
They are expanding the opportunity to the 4 classes they worked with this past weekend to make things easier to get enough volume to get a great deal

If anyone has any questions they can email or call Tim Healy or Brian Hayes.
Tim will be here in a couple of weeks for the J24 Nationals so anyone who gets sails on this offer will have "on ground" support to answer questions and get support.

One important note/opportunity is the special offer on the San Diego J24 3DL yellow genoa.
They are closing out yellow fiber on these sails and they only have a couple left so the J24 group can get a great deal on these sails but, as mentioned, there are only a couple left so you would need to act quickly.

The deadline date for this deal is next Friday, May 31.
That will get everyone's sails delivered very quickly so they can use them right away.

Brian will supply order forms for each class.

PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE. howard.noreen at infor.com<mailto:howard.noreen at infor.com>

I will keep a list of the people who want to participate and put the deal together.
If we order yet this week we could have them for next Thursday!

Wayzata YC special spring OD fleet buying opportunity

Special good for J22, J24, Sonar, Capri 25

-10% off for 8-13 sails
-15% off for 14 sails or more
Sails are total from all 4 fleets (eg. 4 Sonar sails, 5 J24 sails, 4 J22 sails, 1 Capri 25 sail = 15% off for all)

Immediate delivery (1 week or less) for in stock J22, J24 and Sonar sails.

Special- Stock J24 3DL (yellow) San Diego genoas- 20% off while supply lasts (limited inventory) if fleet minimum purchase is met.

Thanks -
[Infor]<http://www.infor.com/>

Howard Noreen
office: 651 767 6209 | mobile: 612 804 8498
howard.noreen at infor.com  |  http://www.infor.com

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CB332C.645E4B70]
-------------------- Internet e-Mail Disclaimer --------------------

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of the information is prohibited. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. The views expressed in this e-mail and any attachments are personal and, unless stated explicitly, do not represent the views of Lawson Software, Inc.