[Sonar] Star of the North Update

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Sun Sep 1 00:08:59 CDT 2013

Things are really rockin' now!

There are 27 boats registered!  You can see the list here
http://www.wyc.org/star/Registrants.aspx

We have great music confirmed for both nights.

Friday night from 6:30 to 9:30, enjoy the Jimmy Buffett tunes and "Other
Songs You Know by Heart" of Simon Jacques.  Simon entertained from the stern
"stage" of Taxi at the 2012 Capri Dock Party.  He was awesome!

Saturday night from 6:30 to 9:30, dance to the music of the Maeflies.
Featuring members of our own Sonar fleet (think Pirates Booty), the Maeflies
play an assortment of original tunes and covers that you will really enjoy.
If you have seen them before, you know you are in for a treat!  If you have
not seen them.. You are in for a treat!

Remember, the registration fee goes up after tomorrow.  I will be accepting
registrations at the yacht club tomorrow, or you can register online at
www.wyc.org/star.

Volunteer update coming soon!

Carmella