[Sonar] Check your snubbers

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 18:22:59 CDT 2013

Looks like its really going to blow right onto the docks tomorrow.   They
are talking about 40+ mph

I looked around at the boats around me and all of the cleats/snubbers
seemed ok...but perhaps its worth a double check if you are out there.

Take a look at this youtube which was viral with our crew and reminds me of
the power boats slamming through the washing machine part of the lake.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtUUNPrRHKc     There are a couple of other
variations of it also on youtube that are just as funny.

--
Thomas Brown