[Sonar] Movie Night at Wayzata Yacht Club - Saturday, April 5

Beth Frampton beth.frampton at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 15:51:46 CDT 2014

You are cordially invited to the first ever Capri 25 Sailing Film Festival.
We are transforming the clubhouse into Grumman's second theater location
and bringing you some of the world's finest sailing movie classics.
Everyone is welcome. Popcorn, soda, beer and wine will be provided.

>From the Capri fleet's extensive film library, our in-house film critics
have selected the following features:

   - "Captain Ron" with Kurt Russell and Martin Short. Rated PG13. These
   two funny men team up in an outrageously wild comedy that's sure to drive
   you overboard. This is a great family-style film. Start Time: 6PM.
   - "All is Lost" with Robert Redford. Rated PG13. This is a compelling
   film about the ordeal of a lone sailor in a desperate situation (not unlike
   what we all feel on the race course.) Start time: 8PM.

Popcorn and soda will be provided, along with beer and wine. Tickets are $2
for adults $1 for kids.

*Detail Recap:*
April 5, 2014
6:00 pm  Captain Ron