[Sonar] FW: West Systems Epoxy Seminar

Ernest Brody epbrody at usinternet.com
Mon Apr 21 19:41:43 CDT 2014

From: Doug Dickerson [mailto:Doug at Molgren.com]
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2014 1:58 PM
To: epbrody at usinternet.com
Subject: West Systems Epoxy Seminar

Ernie can you forward to the club I'm just on the Capri-25 and 24 mailing
list server.   I think it warrants getting out to the whole club.   Thanks.

Doug Dickerson

___________

Saturday, April 26, Ben Gougeon will be conducting a seminar on West Systems
at West Marine from 10:00am to 11:00am and answering any questions.

If you have ever heard the phrase "Just Gouge It" . this is the guy.   Also
talking about G-Flex.  Need to call West Marine at 952-546-1134 seating is
limited.

Vendors Days: Thursday 24th from 12:00-8:00 West Systems, 3M, Pettit Paint,
Raymarine, Navico, and Derema

                      Friday 25th from 10:00-6:00  3M, Pettit Paint,
Raymarine, Navico, Derema

                      Saturday 26th Navico Seminar Lowrance/Simrad for 2014
by Doug Groen at 1:00pm

Take advantage of Nick Oberle from 3M a hands on guy for spraying, painting,
finishing and bottom coating.  Very knowledgeable.

Good time to pick up WM FW21 made by Petit same as VC-17 for $44.99 before
it goes off-sale.  VC-17 is $64.99.

See you at West Marine.