[Sonar] Fwd: Great Lakes Team Race Championship - Working Gro

Brenda Gensch Brenda.Gensch at childrensmn.org
Fri Aug 15 08:45:22 CDT 2014

Thanks for sending this Bert.  It sounds interesting.  Please keep me in the loop as conversations progress.

Brenda

Brenda Gensch
Compensation Consultant
HR

Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota

612-813-8132 (Direct)
>>> Bert Foster <bert at apexq.com> 8/14/2014 5:49 PM >>>
Hi Sonar Sailors,
If you have an interest in this event to take a team, get organized. It will become a big deal.
Bert

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: