[Sonar] Last chance to pre-order Star of the North shirts

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Sun Aug 17 21:56:41 CDT 2014

I have received quite a few email orders.  I have to send in the numbers tomorrow morning.  I will be ordering some extras, but I have to guess styles and sizes, so I may not have what you want unless you let me know right away.  Any shirts ordered after tomorrow morning will not be here to wear at the regatta.  They will be delivered about 3 weeks after the regatta.

I plan to order some Ladies' shirts, short-sleeve only, both cotton tees with a round neckline and polyester tech shirts with a v-neck.

None of the shirts will have collars.  The men's tech shirts are not polos.  All shirts are navy blue.

Here are prices:

Men's short-sleeve 100% cotton tee-shirt, S, M, L, XL, 2XL -- $16
Men's long-sleeve 100% cotton tee-shirt, S, M, L, XL, 2XL -- $20
Men's short-sleeve 100% polyester technical shirt, S, M, L, XL, 2XL -- $35
Men's long-sleeve 100% polyester technical shirt, S, M, L, XL, 2XL -- $40

Ladies' short-sleeve 100% cotton tee-shirt, round neck, S, M, L, XL, 2XL -- $16
Ladies' short-sleeve 100% polyester technical shirt, S, M, L, XL, 2XL -- $35

Add $5 for 3XL

Money will be collected later.[2014 SOTN Design Final.jpg]