[Sonar] Anyone have room for a guest on Saturday Burton/MS Cup?

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Thu Aug 21 12:14:37 CDT 2014

Blake has a friend coming up for the weekend from Florida.  She has been diagnosed with MS, but is in good health, strong and athletic.  She has done many MS bike rides, which is how Blake knows her.

However, she has never sailed.  Blake has asked me to help find a Sonar for her to ride, as he feels that is the best boat for her.

Sesame Street already has very disabled crew for Saturday who has MS, and we will be sailing under Appendix B, using whisker pole and no spinnaker.

Let me know asap if you have room for an enthusiastic guest.  Her name is Marlene.

Thanks.

Carmella