[Sonar] Crew looking for a ride for the 2014 season

Brenda Gensch Brenda.Gensch at childrensmn.org
Tue Feb 4 14:49:48 CST 2014

I am looking for a crew position for Thursday night.  I have 10 years racing experience.  In recent years my primary job has been to trim the jib and manage the spinnaker pole.  I have done other jobs including serving at the helm for the women's round the island races.

Brenda Gensch

Confidentiality Statement:
This email/fax, including attachments, may include confidential
and/or proprietary information and may be used only by the
person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of
this email/fax is not the intended recipient or his or her
agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email/fax is prohibited. If you
have received this email/fax in error, please notify the sender
by replying to this message and deleting this email or
destroying this facsimile immediately.