[Sonar] 2 crew looking for a boat/recruitment

Cheryl Schweiss cheryl.schweiss at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 19:36:04 CST 2014

Hello Sonar Sailors

I found this post on the WYC Facebook page. I suggested Eva and Samuel try
the Sonar fleet. Is there anyone who needs crew?

Hi, is any Capri or J24 Team looking for new crew this season? We've sailed
MORC II last year, but would like to race in the direct competition of
one-design fleets.
We're a Swiss/German couple with the following experiences:
Samuel - started sailing Optimists at age 7, and sailed dinghies, catamaran
and keelboat.
Eva - started racing 2 seasons ago and is eager to learn more!

Please contact them directly at eva.ackerman at gmx.com or
Kleesamuel at hotmail.com