[Sonar] Sonar Bowling Night Saturday Feb 1rst 7pm

Cheryl Schweiss cheryl.schweiss at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 18:13:53 CST 2014

Hello Sonar Fleet!

We are half way through the off season. Catch up with sailing friends at
Texa Tonka Lanes on Feb 1rst at 7pm. Non sailing family and friends of the
Sonar fleet are welcome and encouraged to join us for a fun night.  Bowling
is $4 per person per game. (Shoes are free for our party). There is a full
service bar and grill. If you don't want to bowl, just come hang out.

Texa Tonka Lanes
8200 Minnetonka Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55426
(952) 935-3427

It is located on Minnetonka Blvd in Saint Louis Park between Hwy 169 and
Texas Ave. (East of Hwy 169- It's actually between Wyoming and Virgina).
Look for the pink awnings.

There is league bowling until 6pm. We should be able to start bowling
around 7pm.

Please reply to cheryl.schweiss at gmail.com if you plan on attending to get
enough lanes for everyone.

Hope to see you there!!!