[Sonar] This Week Friday Sonar Sailing & Social - 6/13

J.R. johnrainaldi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 00:16:31 CDT 2014

We didn't get to play last week but we had fun!!

This Friday Forcast 70s and blue skies!
Winds 6-9
Perfect!

Friday Night Sonar Sailing and Social....
EVERYONE welcome!
(I will be out with family from prior and will try to have the course setup)

I do ask that you RSVP to me..
Also let me know if you are staying for or if you are just coming to the
social.
I will plan the same food arrangement ... burgers, fixings, chips and the
other goodies. $5 per
If you are bringing a boat that boats number

PLEASE show up at any time!!!!
*I expect that people will be joining us as the night progresses!*
This week my hope is that boats will start leaving the dock by 5:30+ and
continue to JOIN IN THE FUN until we call it a ON-THE-WATER wrap by 7:45

What is it about???? ....
The intent is that we get NEW and experienced people out to enjoy some
SONAR sailing in Wayzata Bay followed by social time at the club or a local
establishment. You do NOT need to be an active Sonar fleet participant and
you do NOT need to bring a boat or regular crew. The number of people,
boats, general experience level and wind conditions will determine the
on-the-water and on shore fun for the evening.  Then we do what we do best
have a after racing Sonar Social!!!