[Sonar] Rumble tomorrow and weather consideration

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 12:17:17 CDT 2014

Hi all:

The crew of the good ship Tally Ho is anticipating our Sonar Rumble in the
Bay tomorrow.   We want as many competitors to join the 10:30AM start as
possible!

As mentioned,  first start time is 10:30AM which brings up another subject.
  Due to the cold front that is still going to bring the possibility of
lightning containing storms into tomorrow morning:   it would be ok with
the Tally Ho crew if the fleet decided to postpone the morning start time
to perhaps early in the afternoon...if needed.

--
Thomas Brown