[Sonar] Sonar 462

J.R. johnrainaldi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 11:03:03 CDT 2014

I received a email from Stewart Anderson today...
Basically said he is busy and will get back to us.........
I told him we were still interested and asked him to contact me as soon as
he had time.
below is his message to me...

"Hi John,
We have not sold the boat yet. We continue to have interest from several
sources but logistics and distance has to be worked out. I have been
extremely busy at work and weekends are now all about sailing on lake of
the woods. I will go back to look at your questions and see which ones I
can answer.

Stewart

Sent from my iPhone"