[Sonar] Crew Available for Thursday Nights

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Tue May 13 22:59:57 CDT 2014

Does anyone need an excellent crew for Thursday nights?  Kim Zipse has been the long-time foredeck on S2 7.9 Hard Tack.  Hard Tack is pursuing an aggressive traveling schedule, and Kim is looking for a smaller, less physically taxing boat.  That's a Sonar, right?  She is open to working any position.

I would snag her myself, but since Bert and I are moving to our condo in about 4 weeks, we have decided to spend our Thursday nights packing and skip the G series.  If interested in Kim for crew, contact her directly.  She is copied on this email.  She is currently planning to suit up and sit at the crew table this Thursday.

Don't have too much fun without us!

Carmella