[Sonar] Sonar Snack List.

Stieers, Ken Ken.Stieers at opus-group.com
Mon May 19 15:35:09 CDT 2014

Hey all,
Here's the Sonar Snack list.
This list is based on who sailed on Sundays last season.
If you're on the list and can't bring snacks that week, PLEASE, swap with someone.
If you're NOT on the list, and will be sailing Sundays later in the season, please let me know, and we'll put you in the rotation as some boats are doing double duty.

It doesn't have to be extravagant, enough chips and dip for 40 people works fine...

Ken
Secretary
Sonar Fleet 5

Date

Event

Boat

18-May

1st A series, 1st Champ Series

137

25-May

2nd A series, 2nd Champ Series

371

1-Jun

3rd A series, 3rd Champ Series

391

8-Jun

4th A series, 4th Champ Series

464

15-Jun

Sonar June Rumble One Day Regatta

4

22-Jun

6th A series, 6th Champ Series

party

6-Jul

1st B series, 7th Champ Series

311

13-Jul

2nd B Series, 8th Champ

370

20-Jul

Sonar July Rumble One Day Regatta

24

27-Jul

4th B Series, 10th Champ

party

3-Aug

5th B Series, 11th Champ

584

10-Aug

1st C Series, 12th Champ, Party at MYC

MYC

17-Aug

Sonar August Rumble One Day Regatta

party

24-Aug

3rd C Series, 14th Champ

137

31-Aug

4th C Series, 15th Champ

371

7-Sep

Star of the North Regatta

Regatta

14-Sep

6th C Series, 17th Champ Series

391

This email is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone and return the original message to us at the listed email address.
Thank You.