[Sonar] Crew tonight

Mary Keltgen mkeltgen at gmail.com
Thu May 22 13:59:50 CDT 2014

Anyone looking for crew tonight?  A fellow sailor and I will be at the crew
table risking it, otherwise, email me directly.  We both have skills:  he's
a great trimmer (jib, spin) and also foredeck - has sailed on Sonars and
Flying Scots; myself, I usually fly the spin, have some jib experience - I
have sailed on Sonars (with Ernie Brody and Joe Beckey for three years) and
a Flying Scot.

If not tonight - keep us on your list - we're interested in crewing
regularly on Thursdays.
Mary Keltgen - mkeltgen at gmail.com; 612-599-3289
Jeff Howell - 612-986-1487

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 10:57 AM, Dave Breitner <davebreitner at gmail.com>wrote:

> J-24 Usual Suspects is looking for crew tonight!
>

> Dave Breitner
>
> 612-281-0224

Mary Keltgen
p: 612-599-3289