[Sonar] Tonight Sonar Sailing a Perfect 10 - Join in the fun!

J.R. johnrainaldi at gmail.com
Fri May 30 14:18:26 CDT 2014

Tonight a perfect 10! (wind) with 84 deg!
Friday Night Sonar Sailing and Social....
EVERYONE is encouraged to join.
Hoping to start to get boats on the water by 5:30 I know some cant make it
until 6 or later.
Without a boat? Please show up w are counting  on you! We have the boats
and really need the crew to help make this a perfect evening!

We will not have a RC but  Jarod is going to set us a course!
BOYB
I have picked up some burgers, chips and other stuff for socializing after.

Current Feedback is we will have
5-7+ boats and
20-30+ people

Again
PLEASE PLEASE show up at any time!!!!
*I expect that people will be joining us as the night progresses!*

J.R.
612-290-1499