[Sonar] Sonar no-boat regattas

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 17:14:31 CST 2014

Our boats may be in storage,  but that doesn't prevent us from having some
 no-boat Sonar regattas!

First event is on December 6th with the Maeflies (from the Sonar 'Pirates
Booty') playing at the School II Bistro in Chanhassen:

For the location:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/The+School+II+Bistro+and+Wine+Bar/@44.860688,-93.536653,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x87f61b9cc05ef58f:0x95a4670210757764

For the Maeflies website and times of the event:

*http://www.maeflies <http://www.maeflies>.com*

The second event is on January 24,  just as the winter is coldest but the
daylight is just starting to noticeably come back at Chris Fittipaldi's
place.  6:30PM.

Like we did two years ago,  we want to make it a white elephant gift
exchange.  Bring whatever you can dream up to the party that could in any
way be construed to be connected to Sonar sailing,  and bring it well
concealed in gift wrapping.   Anyone can then swap with whomever else they
want during the party until the time that we unwrap the gifts towards the
end of the party.  Be inventive!

Chris Fittipaldi's address:1308 Lake Street, Wayzata   (the house on the
corner)

https://www.google.com/maps/@44.9671125,-93.502861,3a,75y,11.97h,101.46t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s5s3LD0K41Ssu1-AUA12opw!2e0!6m1!1e1

 Bring some libation or a dish to share.

--