[Sonar] Banquet Prep - Request for help

Sarah Olmsted sarah at sarahodesign.com
Thu Oct 30 19:29:40 CDT 2014

Sonar Fleet #5,

The banquet is coming up soon.  Please return traveling trophies to the club.

Traveling Trophies

All traveling trophies are to arrive at the club cleaned and engraved.  For free engraving, bring the nameplate to our new vendor:
Minnesota Trophies & Gifts
1814 Mainstreet
Hopkins MN 55343
Phone: (952) 933-1596
http://mntrophies.com/

We need a few volunteers:)

I will be sorting glass ware trophies, but one more person is needed.

This year’s trophy sorting at the Clubhouse will be on  WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 12th at 6PM
Refreshments and food will be served afterwards.  Please communicate any special requests.

Second opportunity is the day of the banquet…I cannot be there, so two people are needed.

We need the same 2 or different members of each fleet to help pickup, deliver, and set up trophies at the Banquet hall.
Volunteers meet at the WYC club to load trophies at 12PM on Saturday November 15th.

Please let me know if you will be able to help on either occasion.

Thank you!

Sarah