[Sonar] Return to Adventure Cancelled

Ernest Brody epbrody at usinternet.com
Sat Jul 4 13:52:55 CDT 2015

You may remember that I have been talking about Return to Adventure veterans
participating in the Sonar Rumble on July 12. Return to Adventure supports
Explosive Ordnance Disposal (bomb squad) veterans. We were going to have one
disabled veteran per boat so they would enjoy the excitement of real racing.

Several of you were very positive about it and committed to taking a veteran
for the Rumble. Unfortunately, the event has been cancelled because all but
one of the participants withdrew because of appointments and other
commitments. I connected the one person who wanted to continue with a local
sailing club and RTA has committed to support him.

We will still have our Rumble July 12. Perhaps we can organize a
trade-around to exchange information and build fleet camaraderie.

Thank you for being willing to help with the Adaptive Sailing Program in
this way.

Ernest

"Lead, follow, or get the Hell out of the way!"  -- Ted Turner