[Sonar] Crew for Big Island races

WYC Match Racing wyc at yrugl.org
Wed May 20 23:15:19 CDT 2015

All,

There are 10 crew that participated in the On the Water Training that are looking for a boat for the Big Island races.  These are great races to try out new crew and teach new skills.  If you would like have any of these crew race with you please email me and I will give you access to the list.  There you can see what classes they attended and boats they have sailed on.  If you find a fit replace the X under the race day with your boat name.

I hope this effort:
Increase weekend participation
Helps new crew learn how to race
Gives new crew a chance to find a boat for other races

So if you would like to do the Big Island race lack of crew is no longer an issue.

Your help with these goals is appreciated.  Email me if you would like access to the list (mcnamara at visi.com <mailto:mcnamara at visi.com>).

Thanks,

Dan