[Sonar] FW: WYC Trophy Sorting - Wednesday 11/11 at 6PM - PLEASE CONFIRM FLEET ATTENDANCE

Howard Noreen Howard.Noreen at infor.com
Thu Oct 29 12:52:52 CDT 2015

Hello

Hope you are all doing well.
Please see below from Craig.

We are looking for volunteers from each fleet to help with

Trophy sorting - Wednesday November 11th at 6PM (Refreshments and food will be served afterwards)
Banquet Set Up - 12PM on Saturday November 14th

Please let me know if you are willing to help.

Thanks -
[Infor]<http://www.infor.com/>

Howard Noreen - Director Product Management
office: 651 767 6209 | mobile: 612 804 8498
howard.noreen at infor.com  |  http://www.infor.com

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CB332C.645E4B70]
-------------------- Internet e-Mail Disclaimer --------------------

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of the information is prohibited. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. The views expressed in this e-mail and any attachments are personal and, unless stated explicitly, do not represent the views of Lawson Software, Inc.