[Sonar] Sonar BVI sailing trip this winter

Chuck Bangasser chuck at besttechnologyinc.com
Wed Sep 2 18:46:12 CDT 2015

As many of you have heard we are putting together a Sonar BVI (British
Virgin Islands) sailing trip either the last week of January or early
February.  We had our first meeting last Sunday at WYC and now have three
firm couples (Chuck & Cheryl, John & Liz and Marty and Kathy) with a couple
others on the fence.  I know of at least two other couples that have
expressed interest and we are beginning the BVI yacht booking stage.

We expect to sail for 5 days out of Roadtown Tortolla with a couple days
before/after to visit Tortolla (Bomba Shack) and St. Thomas.  We plan to
rent a 40+' catamaran with four sleeping births (2 ea)+2 singles (total of
10)+ 2 heads per boat.  Boats are huge and lots of fun activities!
I attempted to add links of the BVI, the boats and the activities but links
and attachment get blocked.  Expected budget is about $2,000 per person.

Please reply back to me if you are interested in more information on this
fun event and we will schedule another informational BVI presentation at
WYC in the next week.  Would love to have you join us!  Catch myself, Marty
or John if you have any questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwuUS1-ClXU
http://www.conchcharters.com/charter/fleet/leopard-4300/
http://www.footloosecharters.com/destination_itineraries.asp?BLCODE=FTL