[Sonar] Community use Laser

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 19:56:17 CDT 2016

As some of you know,  I've had a Laser sailboat (1 person) that I've had
for quite a number of years.  My daughter used it,  then the Noreen girls,
then it came back to me when they got good enough to buy their own. It was
restored from essentially being a dead boat to now having all of the
current running rigging and both sizes of rigs (kids and adult size)
We've dubbed it the 'Frankenlaser'.

In the last few years,  we've used it as a community use boat.   People
pitch in enough for us to cover the rack spot and any maintenance issues.
Typically its about $50 to $75 a year.     We work out who will use the
boat for what Tuesday's etc. on the fly and its always worked out ok.

We've lost some of our community  (I like to keep it at 5 so it gets well
used for the Tuesday night Laser events)  so I'm looking to see if someone
wants to become part of the exclusive 'Frankenlaser' group.

Any other takers?

Thomas Brown