[Sonar] Sonar 420 for Sale $5,000

J.R. johnrainaldi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 11:59:20 CDT 2016

I have talked with Kitty as her husband is out of town until Thursday PM.
Below is a link to my notes and pictures of the boat.

If you are interested in her please contact me so I can give you a little
more information before we have multiple people calling to ask the same
questions.

As they explain below they are selling because the partnered with another
sonar.  There fleet has 8 Sonars and they could not find a local buyer for
420 so the put it on the market.

Link to folder with pictures and notes;
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9rdz15Urh-vZk5UN3U2ME8zX3M&usp=sharing

Below is original email I received from them ... the information is also
posted on sonar.org

On Sun, Apr 17, 2016 at 1:05 PM -0700, "David & Kitty" <kittycb at aol.com>