[Sonar] Cajun Moon for Sale

TOM KVALE rentvermilioncabin at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 19:03:40 CDT 2016

Please pass on the following information to anyone who may have an interest in buying my  Sonar.  Thank you--- Tom Kvale
For sale- Sonar #36 “Cajun Moon.” The year is 1981, but it has been completelyrebuilt and is a very solid boat. Asking price is $6200.

Here's the details: keel reinforced, mast platereinforced, closed cell stringers fiber-glassed in, removed the side stays rodsand glassed in marine grade plywood and added chain plates. All hardware removed and holes filed before replacing withnew hardware.

Newer Quantum sails that have been use for 2seasons including a new main, new jib.  I have an older spinnaker thatI race with. I also have an older main and jib for cruising and heavy windracing.

All running rigging was replaced two years agoincluding main, jib and spinnaker halyards, spinnaker sheets and jib sheets.

Below the waterline, the boat was sanded downand painted with 3 coats of interlux 2000 as a barrier coat and VC 17 is addedat the beginning of every new season.

I paid a local marine guy, Stan, to fair thekeel last fall. The trailer is in good shape and I recently had the axlereinforced, it could use some new tires at some point in the future, but isvery road worth.
Thanks- Tom 952-240-6581 text or emailat:rentvermilioncabin at yahoo.com