[Sonar] WYC SAILORS! Announcing the C Dock Party 2016 ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 15:28:43 CDT 2016

C-Dock Party 2016 is “virtually”picking up the C Dock and transporting it toHavana Cuba on Sunday, August 28th at about 3:30 pm.
Now that we have reestablished diplomaticrelations with Cuba, the Cubans are very excited to welcome the Capri 25 fleet.Rumor has it that our boats may be arriving from Hawaii, Margaritaville,  and other ports in the Caribbean, not tomention possibly seeing East coast mariners. Even pirates are welcome, but theywill be closely watched. Capri sailors are well traveled so the path to Cubamay traverse the globe before arriving.
The main food will be served on tablesleading out to the C dock. Capri Fleet will be providing pulled porksandwiches with all the fixings, including plantains of course! TheCapri boats will supply a side dish and a beverage/poisonforour guests a la Caribbean style!
We look forward to seeing you allthere!
C-Dock Committee and CapriFleet