[Sonar] Please read: "Reply" or "Reply All" does not work for Fleet Emails

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Fri Dec 16 11:10:45 CST 2016

Something has changed in the protocol of the list server.  I have been noticing it for a couple of months now.

Previously, if you received an email that was sent to the Sonar list, and clicked "reply", everyone on the list received your reply.  The change may have come about because of people complaining about too many emails.  I assume the change impacts all list server groups, not just the Sonars.

Now, if you click "Reply", your reply goes only to the sender, no one else.  If you click "Reply All", your reply goes to the sender and any other individuals in the "To" or "CC" fields, but not to the other Sonar list members.

If you want to "reply all", you MUST type Sonar at lists.wyc.org<mailto:Sonar at lists.wyc.org> in the "To" or "CC" field.  I miss the online discussions where I could learn what everyone else was thinking, even if they were dead wrong!

Carmella