[Sonar] Sonar Fleet Party - Aug 6

Troy tdneurau at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 10:45:48 CDT 2016

POOL PARTY!
Angela and I are hosting a Sonar Fleet 5 pool party at our house on Saturday, August 6th.  We invite you to come enjoy the clean waters of the pool where no weed sticks are necessary but proper swim attire is required:-).
We are only a couple weeks away, please RSVP to my email: tdneurau at yahoo.com with how many may attend.  I will be cooking up some ribs and pulled pork for sandwiches.
Details:When:  Saturday, August 6thTime:  Starting at 5pm til ???  (Allows you to race the Saturday race which starts at 10:00am)Location:  13524 Yalta St NE, Ham Lake, MN  (only a short drive from the club, kind of...)
What to bring:  Your beverage(s) and a food item to share.
If you wish to plan ahead and stay the night, please let me know and we can discuss availability.
Hope you can make it!
Again, please RSVP so I know how much meat to cook up.
Troy612-309-5638tdneurau at yahoo.com