[Sonar] 2016 Star of the North Regatta, presented by Sika

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 14:23:44 CDT 2016

Just a quick reminder: This weekend is your last chance to register for the
Star of the North Regatta presented by Sika at the $100 price.  On Monday
the price increases to $125.

With a lot of help from Sika, we've put together an awesome event.  So
please also forward this to your out-of-town sailors and taunt them to come
to Wayzata in September!

See details below.

Thanks, and sail fast!
OT

*Site:*
http://www.star-of-the-north.org

*Direct Registration Link:*
https://starofthenorth.sportngin.com/register/form/186588372

*Event Summary*
*Friday*

   - Competitor meeting at 8:30am
   - Breakfast provided by Pete Ice
   - Racing starts at 10:00am
   - Drone coverage by Minnesota Drone Photography (weather permitting)
   - Free chair massages by Active Family Chiropractic
   - A free pig roast catered by Mr. Pig Stuff
   - Open scow bar
   - Music by Michael Handler band

*Saturday*

   - Breakfast provided by Pete Ice
   - Racing starts at 10:00am
   - Drone coverage by Minnesota Drone Photography (weather permitting)
   - Full dinner catered by the amazing Connie Blanchard
   - Open scow bar
   - Music by Dean Weiser band

*Sunday*

   - Breakfast provided by Pete Ice
   - Racing starts at 10:00am, and goes until 12:30pm
   - Drone coverage by Minnesota Drone Photography (weather permitting)
   - Free Burgers & Brats
   - Open scow bar (if we still have leftovers)
   - Awards Ceremony
   - Music by Jah-B band

--
*Odell Tuttle*
VICE PRESIDENT OF ENGINEERING

SportsEngine | 807 Broadway St NE | Suite 300 | Minneapolis, MN 55413
SportsEngine.com <http://sportsengine.com/> | twitter.com/NBCSportsEngine |
facebook.com/NBCSportsEngine