[Sonar] Post boat sales on WYC web site?

J.R. johnrainaldi at gmail.com
Mon May 9 17:09:02 CDT 2016

Nothing on the WYC site.
I would create a PDF version and send it as and attachment along with the
same but email copy to the sonar fleet sonar at lists.wyc.org
Also, I would post one on the board at WYC next to the wyc racing rules....

That should get things going.... people in the fleet typically know who is
interested and Ernest is a good resource push along with myself and Thom
Brown......
Getting a "Hard Copy" with some pictures even if they are just trophy
photos helps.... any of the detail shots ... cabin top hull out of water
etc help... along with any other cools stuff.... just as you would if you
were trying to sell the band... anything cool added helps!

J.R.