[Sonar] Sonar Snack List Update -- Only 5 Sundays left to choose!

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Sun May 22 23:15:09 CDT 2016

Big thanks to Dark Horse and Stormy Petrel who have provided snacks the last 2 Sundays.  If you have not claimed your date, please respond to me.  Let me know if you have any questions, and thank you for making the Sonar Fleet the BEST FLEET!

Carmella

May 15 - Dark Horse
May 22 - Stormy Petrel
May 29 - Forte
June 5 - Ship Weck
June 12
June 19 - End of the A Series Party, no Sonar snacks required
June 26
July 3 - NO RACE
July 10 - All For Knot
July 17 - Batmobile
July 24 - Zataway
July 31
August 7 - End of the B Series Party, hosted by the Sonar and Ensign fleets for the whole yacht club
August 14
August 21 - Sesame Street
August 28 - World Famous C Dock Party
September 4
September 11 - Surly Angel
September 18 - Star of the North Regatta
September 25 - Fall Regatta, PHRF an MORC fleets serve chili