[Sonar] 2:00 Update - This Week Friday Sonar Sailing & Social - Friday 5/27 - PLEASE RSVP!

J.R. johnrainaldi at gmail.com
Fri May 27 14:15:03 CDT 2016

Yes we are gathering for the Friday Sailing & Social

The current forecast had been for the rain to stop by 5:00pm (Just for us)
Wind forecast is holding steady at 5 but now we have a chance of rain
continuing.

I do anticipate we will sail. However, If the conditions are not "fun" it
possible that we will make the call to go directly to the Social part of
Sailing & Social.

We have 6 boats and 12 people committed.

Side note ....
Everyone please help on this...
Boat owners are all on this list.
We are missing a number of crew... Please encourage everyone to sign up for
the Sonar Email List.... it is our best way of communicating to the fleet!
 (If anyone has any questions about signing up feel free to send them to me)

J.R.