[Sonar] Question about time for our session tonight at the club

Kevin Kenny kevinpkenny at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 10:04:01 CDT 2016

A BIG THANK YOU goes out to everyone who attended last night.  I want to pay special thank you to:
1. Tom Brown - for coming up with the idea and organizing it
2. Bruce Martinson - for being our resident international judge, willing to share his time and expertise
3. Steve Bren - for coordinating our use of the clubhouse last night

4. Marty Fossen, Nate Olmsted, Hans Dickel and J.R. Rainaldi for representing the Sonar fleet on the WYC Protest Committee this past year.  They put in a lot of time and work.

Consensus from last night is to try and have session later this winter focusing on scenarios at starting lines and mark roundings.  THANKS AGAIN!
Sincerely,
Kevin
 Kevin KennyWYC Chief Judge
kevinpkenny at yahoo.com