[Sonar] FW: Sonar Fleet

Howard Noreen Howard.Noreen at infor.com
Sun Nov 6 20:05:45 CST 2016

Hello again Sonar Fleet
We really need your help.
This is for our fleet and we all need to do our share.

Please volunteer to help!

We are still looking for Volunteers for Banquet Set Up
We need at least 2 members from our fleet to help pickup, deliver, and arrange trophies, photos and glassware at the Banquet.  Volunteers should meet at the WYC clubhouse at 12PM on Saturday November 12th.

This goes very quickly if we have a few people to help.
Please let me know if you can volunteer.

Thanks -
[Infor]<http://www.infor.com/>

Howard Noreen – Director Product Management
office: 651 767 6209 | mobile: 612 804 8498
howard.noreen at infor.com<mailto:howard.noreen at infor.com>  |  http://www.infor.com

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CB332C.645E4B70]
-------------------- Internet e-Mail Disclaimer --------------------

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of the information is prohibited. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. The views expressed in this e-mail and any attachments are personal and, unless stated explicitly, do not represent the views of Lawson Software, Inc.