[Sonar] Anyone one have room?

Stieers, Ken Ken.Stieers at opus-group.com
Tue Sep 6 14:32:02 CDT 2016

Hey all,

Gloria is bringing a boat from Manitoba.
Does anyone have room?

Ken

> Email from Gloria Koop, gloria at lowbrewco.com
>

> Hello--we are a Sonar 23 from Manitoba.  We are looking for a host family or cheap accomodations for the weekend.  Our crew
>consists of a father, 15 year old daughter and an older couple.  Might you know of someone who would have us that is in close
>proximity.  We were out last year, but found the hotel to be quite out of the way.  thanks!   We have not registered yet but aim
>to in the next day or so.   Do I understand correctly that out of town entries are at no-charge this year?  thanks again...

> This email has been sent from the following web page:
>http://www.star-of-the-north.org/page/show/2168978

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D20849.A9DB92E0]

Ken Stieers
Network Engineer | Opus Holding, L.L.C.
10350 Bren Road West | Minnetonka, MN 55343
D: 952.656.4599 | C: 612.387.6809 | F: 952.352.8599
Ken.Stieers at opus-group.com<mailto:Ken.Stieers at opus-group.com> | www.opus-group.com<https://www.opus-group.com>

[cid:image002.png at 01D20849.A9DB92E0]<https://twitter.com/theopusgroup>  [cid:image003.png at 01D20849.A9DB92E0] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/10674>   [cid:image004.png at 01D20849.A9DB92E0] <http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOpusGroupUS>   [cid:image005.png at 01D20849.A9DB92E0] <https://www.opus-group.com/OurNews/EmailSubscription?utm_source=website&utm_medium=email-signature&utm_campaign=sign-up-email-sig>

This email is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone and return the original message to us at the listed email address.
Thank You.