[Sonar] Offer to have Q/A sessions with Sonar fleet with two top level judges

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 08:56:22 CDT 2016

I've gotten a nod from Kevin Kenny, and Bruce Martinson (both US Sailing
and International Sailing level judges) to do a Q/A session regarding the
practical application of the rules.

Over the season,  I've built up a list of scenarios that I'd like to have
expert opinions on.  I'm sure others do as well.

What I'd like to do is book a Fri (like we had Friday's during the summer)
at the clubhouse and have people submit questions ahead of time that they
can go over with us together.

Any preference as to evening or date?   I'm thinking around the first of
Nov on  Friday.   I'll get the clubhouse reserved with Steve.

Since I didn't contribute to a Sunday snack this week,  I'm happy to bring
one to this activity.

We are lucky to have two judges of this caliber within our area, and even
more lucky that they are committed to helping us raise our level of
sportsmanship and acumen.

Thomas Brown