[Sonar] Offer to have Q/A sessions with Sonar fleet with two top level judges

Terry Foster terry at fostercomputerconsulting.com
Tue Sep 20 08:28:42 CDT 2016

That sounds like a great seminar Tom

From: Thomas Brown via Sonar<mailto:sonar at lists.wyc.org>
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 8:56 AM
To: sonar<mailto:sonar at lists.wyc.org>; Kevin Kenny<mailto:kevinpkenny at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Sonar] Offer to have Q/A sessions with Sonar fleet with two top level judges

I've gotten a nod from Kevin Kenny, and Bruce Martinson (both US Sailing and International Sailing level judges) to do a Q/A session regarding the practical application of the rules.

Over the season,  I've built up a list of scenarios that I'd like to have expert opinions on.  I'm sure others do as well.

What I'd like to do is book a Fri (like we had Friday's during the summer) at the clubhouse and have people submit questions ahead of time that they can go over with us together.

Any preference as to evening or date?   I'm thinking around the first of Nov on  Friday.   I'll get the clubhouse reserved with Steve.

Since I didn't contribute to a Sunday snack this week,  I'm happy to bring one to this activity.

We are lucky to have two judges of this caliber within our area, and even more lucky that they are committed to helping us raise our level of sportsmanship and acumen.

Thomas Brown