[Sonar] Gildas Club Twin Cities LISTEN Performance

Jerry Hammann jerrympls at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 22 14:30:37 CDT 2016

Hi All,

I will be taking part in the Gilda's Club Twin Cities/Stuart Pimsler Dance and Theater's LISTEN Performance, on October 4, 2016 at the Lab Theater (formerly the Guthrie Lab): http://www.gildasclubtwincities.org/news/listen-project-performance-oct-4-2016/.

I had a chance a little over a week ago to see the entire performance at one of our rehearsals and was very moved by the stories, movement and music. I know that you will be moved too! If you are interested and available, I hope you can attend one of our only two performances.

Tuesday October 4th (5:30 p.m. Reception)(7:00 p.m. Performance): Actual Performance (please see attached link for ticket reservations . . . as of Monday there were only 61 tickets left). If you are coming to this event, you need to purchase a ticket online.

Monday October 3rd (7:30 p.m.): Full Dress Rehearsal (free to attend, but please don't expect it to have the same flow and production quality as the actual performance. If you are coming to this event, you need to let me know so I can put you on a list.

My roles in the performance are all small and it is the professionals who will do much of the heavy lifting . . . other than the stories, which are told by our members! Also, TPT will be filming at both events.

E-mail or call me if you have any questions or would like to be put on the list to attend the Monday Dress Rehearsal!

Jerry Hammann

(612) 290-7282

jerrympls at hotmail.com

LISTEN Project Performance | Oct 4, 2016 | Gilda's Club<http://www.gildasclubtwincities.org/news/listen-project-performance-oct-4-2016/>
www.gildasclubtwincities.org
LISTEN Project Performance | Oct 4, 2016 July 4, 2016 Attend the LISTEN Project Performance on October 4, 2016. Experience the LISTEN Project at the Lab Theater as ...