[Sonar] Mounting Spinnaker Pole Bracket on Boom

Chris Fittipaldi chris_fittipaldi at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 7 10:44:01 CDT 2017

Earnie Brody had one, and yes, you will need it

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 8:31 AM, Doug Beaudet via Sonar<sonar at lists.wyc.org> wrote:
I'll be mounting a spinnaker pole bracket on my boom this week, hopefully, before racing on Thursday.
Tom at Shumway tells me I'll need an industrial size rivet gun (2' arms?).  Does any one have one I could borrow?
I'd welcome any sage advice or help with the operation.
Thanks,Doug#488 - Grapefruit Juicy Fruit