[Sonar] SotN Regatta Shirts

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 13:36:05 CDT 2017

A picture of the regatta shirt design is available here:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/son2017/Shirt.png.

The shirts are 100% cotton and mid-weight fabric.  The styling runs one
size smaller than normal.  We'll offer long & short sleeve in both men's
and women's.  Interested folks can try them on and pre-order next
Thursday night
following the race.  This way you're guaranteed to get the size you want.
We'll have men’s shirts M, L, XL, 2XL & ladies shirts S, M, L, XL, 2XL for
try-on and pre-order.  You can pay when picked up at the Star of the North
Regatta.

Thanks,

OT

--
*Odell Tuttle*
SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT OF ENGINEERING

SportsEngine | 807 Broadway St NE | Suite 300 | Minneapolis, MN 55413
SportsEngine.com <http://sportsengine.com/> | twitter.com/NBCSportsEngine |
facebook.com/NBCSportsEngine