[Sonar] Fw: CALL ON ALL SAILORS!!! IT'S THE 2017 C DOCK PARTY - AUGUST 27TH

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 20 16:04:37 CDT 2017

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 1:03 PM, Carmen "CC" Velarde<navytartan at yahoo.com> wrote:   ALL HANDS ON DECK…..ALLHANDS ON DECK!!!!!  Ahoy Sailors! The 2017 C Dock Party is here on August 27th.   In keeping with thenautical theme, this year we will celebrate our "Favorite Ports ofCall".  The event will start rightafter the race; around 3:00 pm, depending on wind conditions.  That’s right, everyCapri 25 boat will represent a port of their choice.   All Capri 25 boats willgreet their fellow sailors and their guests with a side dish and beverage (“brew”of choice).  As always, the fleetwill supply the main course. This year it will be Sloppy Joes from around theworld. The varieties will be:
·      New England – Rich and mild·      The Caribbean – Island smokey·      Hawaii – Flavorfully sweet·      Brazil – Latin spicy  Join in on the fun andtake a tour of “ports” around the world at C Dock!  See you on the dock!  Your C-Dock Social committee:CC Velarde (SocialChair)Kathie Wright (Capri 25Treasurer)Kathy Arendt