[Sonar] Final 2017 - Friday Sonar Sailing & Social - Friday 8/25 - PLEASE RSVP!

J.R. johnrainaldi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 12:55:59 CDT 2017

*Date correction this Friday is 8/25*
*T**his is the last Friday Sailing & Social of 2017!*

*Please RSVP by Thursday PM* (reply Y or N by email)
(Boat owners please reply biggest issue we have is when we do not know the
number of boats that are going to participate)

*A personal thank you goes out to each and every one of you** who helped
make our 2017 Fantastic Fridays!!!*

When on the WYC schedule we will ALWAYS have a Friday Social and if
conditions are not conducive to sailing we will discuss Team Racing!

This Friday Forecast;

70 With Winds 8-9

Friday Night Sonar Sailing and Social........
EVERYONE welcome!
PLEASE show up at any time!!!!

I will make the food arrangements of burgers, fixings, chips and the other
goodies. BYOB $5 per

No boat necessary. Please let me know if you are bringing a boat or need a
ride.
I do ask that you RSVP to me if you are planning to sail and / or just come
to the social. I want to have an idea of the number of boats and people to
expect on the water and for the social after racing.

My hope is that boats will be leaving the dock by 5:45+ and continue to
JOIN IN THE FUN until we call it an ON-THE-WATER wrap by 7:45ish
(If you arrive and no one is at the docks call us on VHF 68 or try flagging
us down by going to the end of D dock)

*All our Fridays are on the WYC schedule.*

*What is it about???? ....*
The intent is that we get NEW and experienced people out to enjoy some
SONAR sailing in Wayzata Bay followed by social time at the club. You do
NOT need to be an active Sonar fleet participant and you do NOT need to
bring a boat or regular crew. The number of people, boats, general
experience level and weather conditions will determine the on-the-water
(Fleet and or Team Racing) plus the on shore fun for the evening.