[Sonar] A note from the Sonar Class President:

Stieers, Ken Ken.Stieers at opus-group.com
Mon Jan 23 16:58:28 CST 2017

Sonar Class Members:
With a new year comes renewed enthusiasm.
Many members have asked that we do a better job communicating all the great things going on within the class. To that end, we will be publishing a monthly newsletter beginning now.
The newsletter can be found online at http://sonarclass.blogspot.com/ <http://sonarclass.blogspot.com/>
This issue includes a recap of 2016, a builder's update from Rondar and a look forward to events in 2017
Going forward, our hope is to have input from our fleets as well as our members. Tell us what you are doing. Send speed tips, race results, pictures from both on and off the water. Anything you'd like to share. The more content the better.
While I have you... Our next event is the Sonar Midwinter Championship being held on February 17-19 at the St Petersburg YC in St Petersburg Florida. Charter boats are available or bring your own. Registration is open here: http://www.yachtscoring.com/event_registration_email.cfm?eid=3005
Thank you for your support of the class.
Bruce McArthur
President
Sonar Class Association

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D27599.5A52D630]

Ken Stieers
Network Engineer | Opus Holding, L.L.C.
10350 Bren Road West | Minnetonka, MN 55343
D: 952.656.4599 | C: 612.387.6809 | F: 952.352.8599
Ken.Stieers at opus-group.com<mailto:Ken.Stieers at opus-group.com> | www.opus-group.com<https://www.opus-group.com>

[cid:image002.png at 01D27599.5A52D630]<https://twitter.com/theopusgroup>  [cid:image003.png at 01D27599.5A52D630] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/10674>   [cid:image004.png at 01D27599.5A52D630] <http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOpusGroupUS>   [cid:image005.png at 01D27599.5A52D630] <https://www.opus-group.com/OurNews/EmailSubscription?utm_source=website&utm_medium=email-signature&utm_campaign=sign-up-email-sig>

This email is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone and return the original message to us at the listed email address.
Thank You.