[Sonar] Boat swap nite instead of a team race event

Thomas Brown tbrown9164 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 15:42:06 CDT 2017

All:

JR will be restarting the the Friday night team racing event on July 14.

However since some of us are in withdrawals,  and we soon have a week off
for those of us with boats only on Minnetonka (not on Superior),   I'm
seeing if people want to do a boat swap night on Thursday the 6th (we don't
have a race that evening)  or Friday, July 7  (when we traditionally would
have the team racing event)

The idea of a boat swap is to have skippers and owners change up boats and
take them out on the bay to share ideas etc.

We could put a couple of buoys out if we wanted to drag race between them
but we wouldn't have a structured race.

Let me know if you are interested in that,  and which evening of the two
would be better!

Thomas Brown