[Sonar] [EXTERNAL] Good By Kattack

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Thu May 11 14:23:24 CDT 2017

The Star of the North organizing committee decided to use RaceQ's this year
because it doesn't require any administrative work, it's free, and it seems
to have some interesting new capabilities that Kattack doesn't have.  We
also have a strong evangelist for it on the committee.  I believe these are
some of the same reasons for Terry's desire to use it more broadly.

Thanks,
OT

--
*Odell Tuttle*
VICE PRESIDENT OF ENGINEERING

SportsEngine | 807 Broadway St NE | Suite 300 | Minneapolis, MN 55413
SportsEngine.com <http://sportsengine.com/> | twitter.com/NBCSportsEngine |
facebook.com/NBCSportsEngine

On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 2:11 PM, Aaron Schumm via Sonar <sonar at lists.wyc.org