[Sonar] Good By Kattack

J.R. johnrainaldi at gmail.com
Mon May 15 10:00:52 CDT 2017

Did anyone have success yesterday on a Android?
I deleted and reinstalled the app today...
Now when I go to race replays on my computer to look at my test tracks the
screen just comes up black....... might be that when I reinstalled the app
that messed up the data from my tests...?

I am at a loss...
If anyone has any suggestions please let me know...

I have done more testing yesterday and today....
Races I am 0 for 2
Testing yesterday and today I have still had only about a 50% success rate
on getting tracks.
I have had about 20% success rate on scheduled start time working.
0% of the race tracks have stopped when I am over 20km

I am running Android phone and Windows 10

Giving up on this for now....